Thursday, March 29, 2012

Getting Out and Moving On....

It's been several months but a lot has happened. I've been taking a really hard look at the office and how I work --- what works what doesn't and how to move forward in a positive way. The building the firm is housed in is now on the market,  the clearing out process has started and plans are underway to move my practice to the home base.

This has had several ramifications, many of them beneficial. To start, the reduction of overhead will help reduce the stress of paying the bills each month; the idea that not having so many bills to pay will help me cope with the fact that I DON'T need to take each and every project that may come across my path.

The idea of a new project that involves my own firm is exciting. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment